Since the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), which was first reported from Wuhan in China on 31 December 2019, we have been monitoring the developments around the world very closely. The safety of our attendees has always been our priority.
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic and many countries face travel restrictions for an unknown period of time.
It is with great regret that the current situation has lead us to the decision to postpone our ROOTS SUMMIT to 20-23 May, 2021.
Please find below answers to some questions regarding the postponing of the event.
No! We know that is a long time to wait to get together so we would like all of the participants to join us for an online ROOTS SUMMIT this May 22 and 23. The program is being finalized and multiple CE credits for this online program will only be available to registered participants. All currently registered participants remain registered and we look forward to seeing you in person next May 20-23. In addition to the additional CE Credits that only currently registered participants will receive, we will also include two tickets to our Saturday night party at no charge.
Yes! Your registration will be transferred to the new date. Additionally, we will offer further education possibilities for already registered participants to shorten the waiting period. An online ROOTS SUMMIT will take place on May 22 and 23, 2020. The program is being finalized and multiple CE credits for this online program will only be available to registered participants.
The online ROOTS SUMMIT will be recorded and available for registered participants afterwards.
Please check with your flight/hotel provider for any available cancellation or postponing options.
If you already applied for a visa, please get in touch with us closer to the date of the event. We will be happy to issue a new invitation letter for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.