Case presentation guidelines for ROOTS SUMMIT 2024
Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via email to Dr David E. Jaramillo, ROOTS SUMMIT 2024 scientific chairman (Scientific Director), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenters: Each participant may only submit one abstract as a presenting author. The presenting author must assume full responsibility for the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of the content before the abstract is submitted.
Presentation type: Oral presentations will be 15 minutes total, including 5 minutes for Q & A. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All presentations will be done in PowerPoint. Participants must bring their presentation to the event on a thumb drive, in addition to submitting them as requested above.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the congress should their abstract be accepted.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is 8 December 2023
- Acceptance will be communicated via email by 29 February 2024
- Topic: Clinical endodontics or basic scientific research
- Presentation length: 15 minutes
- The abstract text must not exceed 200 words
- The abstract title may be a maximum of 20 words
- All authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses must be included
The abstract must include the following sections:
- Materials and methods
Oral case presentations:
In addition to the requirements above, the case presentation abstract must consist of the following four sections:
- Case description
- Posters must be printed. Maximum size to be 84 cm wide by 118 cm high (print size AO)
- Presentation length: 10 minutes
- Posters may be presented by two authors
- Posters will be displayed in a meeting room during the entire meeting at ROOTS SUMMIT in Athens. Presenters will be asked to be present at their designated area during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions
- May include text, illustrations, intra-oral bitewing radiographs or CBCT scans, tables and graphs
- Must provide the title, all authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses
- Must include a photograph of the presenter(s)
- Poster presentations must be sent via e-mail in a PDF format to Dr David E. Jaramillo email@example.com no later than 29 February 2024
Please note that for all poster and case presentations, a full article, clinical study or case presentation may also be submitted for consideration to be published in roots—international magazine of endodontics, which will be provided to all attendees of ROOTS SUMMIT and will have a circulation of 10,000 more global endodontic specialists.