Abstracts and Poster Information
All abstracts must be submitted via email to Dr. David E. Jaramillo, ROOTS SUMMIT 2021 Scientific Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each participant may only submit one abstract as a presenting author. The presenting author must assume full responsibility for the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of the content before the abstract is submitted.
Oral presentations will be 15 minutes total, including five minutes for a Q&A session. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the congress should their abstract be accepted.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is December 6th, 2019.
- Acceptance will be communicated via email by no later than February 28th, 2020.
- Topic: Clinical endodontics or basic scientific research
- Presentation length: 15 minutes
- The abstract text must not exceed 200 words.
- The abstract title may be a maximum of 20 words.
- All authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses must be included.
The abstract must include the following sections:
- Materials and methods
Oral Case presentations
In addition to the requirements above, the case presentation abstract must consist of the following four sections:
- Case description
- The presentation length is ten minutes.
- Posters may be presented by two authors.
- Posters will be displayed on 21st and 22nd 2021 at ROOTS SUMMIT in Prague. Presenters will be asked to be present at their designated area during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions. The posters will also be shown on LCD screens located throughout the facility and will be shown on the 102 m2 media wall.
- Posters shall be one PowerPoint or Keynote widescreen slide 9:16 perspective, vertical orientation.
- May include text, illustrations, intra-oral bitewing radiographs or CBCT scans, tables and graphs.
- Must provide the title, all authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses.
- Must include a photograph of the presenter(s).
- Presentation must be sent via e-mail to (email@example.com) not later than April 23, 2021. Please bring a backup of your presentation (.JPEG) on a thumb drive.
Please note that for all poster and case presentations, a full article, clinical study or case presentation may also be submitted for consideration to be published in ROOTS Magazine, which will be provided to all attendees of ROOTS SUMMIT and will have a circulation of 10,000 more global endodontic specialists.