ROOTS SUMMIT 2018 presentation guidelines
Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via email to Dr. David E. Jaramillo, ROOTS SUMMIT 2018 scientific chairman, at email@example.com.
Presenters: Each participant may only submit one abstract as a presenting author. The presenting author must assume full responsibility for the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of the content before the abstract is submitted.
Presentation type: Presenters can give oral presentations or poster presentations. In the oral presentation category, case reports may be submitted. All abstracts should be in English.
Q & A: Each oral presentation will be followed by a 5-minute question-and-answer session.
Presenting authors are required to register for the congress should their abstract be accepted.
The deadline for abstract submissions is April 30, 2018.
Acceptance will be communicated via email by no later than June 1, 2018.
Abstracts must meet the following criteria:
- Topic: Clinical endodontics or basic scientific research
- Presentation length: 15 minutes
- The abstract text must not exceed 200 words.
- The abstract title may be a maximum of 20 words.
- All authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses must be included.
- The abstract must be presented in the following sections:
- Materials and methods
In addition to the requirements above, the abstract must consist of the following four sections:
- Case description
- Presentation length: 10 minutes
- Posters may be presented by two authors.
- Posters will be displayed on June 29 to July 1, 2018, at the ROOTS SUMMIT. Presenters will be asked to be present at their designated poster boards during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions.
- may include text, illustrations, intra-oral bitewing radiographs or CBCT scans, tables and graphs.
- must be prepared on a single sheet of 70 cm in width and 90 cm in height.
- must provide the title, all authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses.
- must include a photograph of the presenter(s).
- must be prepared in a font size that can be read from a distance of 1 m.